(For an introduction on 21 Graces, visit this post.)
- Staying cozy in the warm house with a rented movie.
- A quiet morning with coffee and an editing project.
- My husband safely finishing a 100-mile bike ride...
- ...and still showing up unexpectedly to our birth class so he could at least make part of it.
- Falling asleep right away.
- Blog comments that inspire me.
- An extra productive day at work.
- Receiving a battery for my watch at no charge thanks to generous customer service from a competing brand.
- A stretch of cold weather as a break from the typical warm desert temperatures.
- Late night cereal.
- Passing my prenatal check-up.
- Knowing Baby is already head down.
- A perfect, healthy baby heartbeat.
- Having a doctor who comes in, sits down, and treats me like I'm the only appointment she has all day.
- Getting back to Bible study after a holiday hiatus.
- Finishing another editing project.
- Soy ice cream to satisfy my dairy allergy.
- Having a co-worker who saves all of her coupons for me.
- A new rug under our feet.
- Having a calm-tempered husband.
Now it's your turn:
- Be in each day and think of three blessings.
- By the end of the week, you will have twenty-one graces to share.
- Come here each Friday morning and link up your list. Make sure to visit others to see what blessings they found.
(Use this button in your post!)
Link up below!