(For an introduction on 21 Graces, visit this post.)
- Seeing the nursery finally come to life.
- Filling up drawers with tiny baby clothes and soft blankets.
- A mowed yard.
- Listening to my husband play the drums at church.
- Dinner with a thoughtful and supportive mother-in-law.
- An extremely productive weekend.
- Having Monday off work.
- Brunch with girlfriends.
- Starting the work week with a clean house.
- Going to bed early.
- The smell of unexpected rain.
- The dealership replacing my flat tire for free.
- An impromptu phone call that led to a much-needed conversation from a very good friend.
- Having a tough day and letting myself put the to-do list aside for the evening.
- Strong, healthy, baby somersaults.
- Laughing with co-workers.
- Decaf coffee.
- An empty sink with no dirty dishes.
- Clean sheets to climb into at night.
- The anticipation of family coming to visit.
Now it's your turn:
- Be in each day and think of three blessings.
- By the end of the week, you will have twenty-one graces to share.
- Come here each Friday morning and link up your list. Make sure to visit others to see what blessings they found.
(Use this button in your post!)
Link up below!