It's the first official link-up for 21 Graces! For an introduction, visit this post. Basically, I want to start reflecting on the daily graces in my life and I want you to join me.
Here we go.
- A new year that comes with a fresh beginning.
- Baby kicks.
- Negotiating a car deal and feeling like we were fairly and kindly treated.
- Car insurance going down.
- Not setting an alarm and sleeping 'til our bodies say it's time to wake up.
- Attending a birth class that is informative, Christ-centered and comforting.
- Middle of the night conversations with my husband when my pregnancy insomnia is wide awake.
- Gathering with girlfriends for a Sunday night of snacks and a show.
- My husband faithfully pulling my car in and out of the manual garage to avoid a cold car in the morning.
- An afternoon nap and a full night of sleep after two nights of no sleep.
- Fully expecting to come home and tackle the kitchen only to find it completely spotless.
- Dark chocolate with sea salt.
- Starting to receive generous baby gifts at my front door.
- Arizona sunsets.
- Working in a Christian environment.
- A fresh haircut (after more months than I care to admit).
- Reaping tangible blessings from diligent work.
- A quiet date at Barnes & Noble with just me, Baby, books and a decaf latte.
- The fact that our Christmas tree is still lighting up our living room.
- Homemade cookies.
- A loyal dog.
Now it's your turn:
- Be in each day and think of three blessings.
- By the end of the week, you will have twenty-one graces to share.
- Come here each Friday morning and link up your list. Make sure to visit others to see what blessings they found.
(Use this button in your post!)
Link up below!