(For an introduction on 21 Graces, visit this post.)
- My mom and sister coming into town for the weekend.
- My mom's best friend also coming into town as an added bonus.
- The much-needed rain.
- Freshly painted nails.
- Early mornings with my mom.
- Coming home to an emptied dishwasher twice courtesy of my mom and sister.
- The fact that we were all together at the news of my grandmother's passing.
- Trusting God's timing is good and right.
- Feeling at peace regardless of the circumstances and timing.
- Being blessed by friends at my baby shower.
- Having a friend like Jen to coordinate the details, decor and all of the special parts of my shower.
- Looking at my baby book with my mom.
- A nursery that is almost complete.
- Freshly washed baby blankets.
- Car rides with our dog.
- An after-work nap...
- ...with a dog who curls up next to me.
- Surprise gifts in the mail from friends.
- Comfy, stretchy leggings.
- Jeans day at work.
Now it's your turn:
- Be in each day and think of three blessings.
- By the end of the week, you will have twenty-one graces to share.
- Come here each Friday morning and link up your list. Make sure to visit others to see what blessings they found.
(Use this button in your post!)
Link up below!