For an introduction to 21 Graces, visit this post. It's never too late to jump on in!
- Kettle corn.
- Inexpensive date nights that are just as good (and maybe even better).
- A clean dog (even after the fiasco).
- BOGO Starbucks all week long.
- Skipping the blow dryer and letting my hair air dry.
- All of the baby items being out of boxes and officially set up.
- Donuts for breakfast.
- A impromptu Sunday afternoon nap on the couch.
- Seeing snow on distant mountains.
- Getting a sneak peek at our baby through an ultrasound.
- Seeing its squished face, knowing we'll see it in person in just a few weeks.
- Efficient doctor visits.
- Breakfast on the go.
- Having Chris tag along on morning appointments.
- Health insurance.
- Flowers hand-delivered by my Valentine.
- Parents that still play Cupid.
- A date night out with great conversation and no rush to get home.
- Nesting urges that make for a clean house.
Now it's your turn:
- Be in each day and think of three blessings.
- By the end of the week, you will have twenty-one graces to share.
- Come here each Friday morning and link up your list. Make sure to visit others to see what blessings they found.
(Use this button in your post!)
Link up below!