For an introduction to 21 Graces, visit this post. It's never too late to jump on in!
- Receiving lots of diapers from Chris' "man" shower.
- Getting a prenatal massage.
- Attending our last birth class after an eight-week run and feeling ready and informed.
- Having a long, open conversation at the dinner table about our future.
- Knowing change is coming, but knowing we'll be able to handle it.
- Saving over $100 on the grocery bill by using coupons.
- Crossing things off the to do list.
- Crisp mornings.
- Warm afternoons.
- Finding out through my weekly appointment that Baby is progressing.
- An encouraging phone call with Casey.
- Finishing an editing project earlier than expected.
- Productive evenings.
- Chris opting to get up in the middle of the night to handle the sick dog.
- Having all baby items washed and ready.
- Hot chocolate.
- An afternoon nap in between work duties.
- Chris' willingness to build all of the baby items.
- Buying fresh, new pajamas to live in after Baby comes.
- An open calendar.
Now it's your turn:
- Be in each day and think of three blessings.
- By the end of the week, you will have twenty-one graces to share.
- Come here each Friday morning and link up your list. Make sure to visit others to see what blessings they found.
(Use this button in your post!)
Link up below!