- Trying a new restaurant and being more than pleased.
- Fancy macaroni and cheese.
- Relaxing nights full of episodes of Parenthood.
- A second baby shower hosted by my thoughtful co-workers.
- Attending my first blog conference and feeling revived.
- Meeting new bloggers who are local who could potentially become real life friends.
- Dairy-free frozen yogurt.
- My sister on her 25th birthday.
- A productive afternoon of fun errands with my husband.
- A mid-afternoon Starbucks pick-me-up.
- Going to bed earlier than normal for a wonderful night of sleep.
- Receiving sweet texts from friends who are anxious about the baby's arrival.
- Impromptu phone calls with my husband while we're both at work.
- Chocolate hearts.
- A quiet night spent alone doing nothing in particular.
- Coming home to dinner prepared.
- An after-dinner grocery store date.
- Continuous reassurance and encouragement from Casey.
- Chilly mornings that turn into beautiful, warm afternoons.
- Big hugs in the morning.
- Finding great deals on baby clothes at a local consignment shop.
Week Eight: 21 graces.
March 01, 2013