- Middle of the night cuddles.
- Sweet nurses.
- Having my mom and sister around for our first two days at home.
- Home-cooked meals.
- A stocked fridge and pantry.
- Afternoon naps (for me).
- A clean bill of health at Liam's first check-up.
- Liam being back at his birth weight within one week.
- Visits from friends.
- Having a friend to text back and forth for advice on all things baby.
- The smell of a clean baby.
- Feeling like my recovery is progressing each day.
- Evening moments of quiet on the couch with my husband.
- Comfy pajama pants.
- Feeling productive by getting minor tasks done.
- Monogrammed gifts from family and friends with Liam's name.
- Being back (and comfortable) in my own bed.
- Chick-fil-A sweet tea.
- Your encouraging comments on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and this blog.
Week Eleven: 21 graces.
March 22, 2013