- Long walks at night with the dog
- A new, simple and successful dinner recipe.
- An impromptu coffee date.
- Sleeping through the night several nights in a row.
- A weekend with no set plans.
- Squeezing in a coffee stop together before church.
- Stocking the fridge with premade meals to avoid having to meal plan, grocery shop or cook this week.
- The new television series, The Bible, bringing God's Word to life.
- Filing papers and getting rid of stacks to shred.
- Being so caught up on work that I can literally just wait for this baby.
- A freshly mowed lawn.
- A lunch date with a friend as a break to the work day.
- 80 degree weather.
- Free moving boxes.
- March weather.
- Taking the morning off work to rest and relax.
- Resting in the hammock under the orange tree.
- Combining gift cards, coupons and sales.
- Daily receiving sweet texts, emails, phone calls and Facebook messages from people as anxious as we are to meet the baby.
- Car rides with the dog.
Week Nine: 21 graces.
March 08, 2013