- Harmless, pea-sized hail as a weather surprise.
- A cheap pizza date.
- Making it to see Oz (and being the first ones in the theater).
- Going back to bed mid-morning.
- Walking the mall with no objective.
- A lunch date to mix things up.
- An afternoon movie on the couch.
- A Saturday night Parenthood marathon.
- Sleeping through my internal alarm for once.
- Consistent evening walks.
- Empty laundry baskets.
- Alone time with coffee and blogging.
- Having one last night with just the two of us with takeout food and the DVR.
- Waking up to contractions.
- Caring nurses.
- Having a patient and encouraging husband by my side during labor and beyond.
- A healthy baby boy.
- My mom and sister making it into town just in time.
- Endless comments and messages to encourage and congratulate us.
- Going into the weekend as a family of three.
- New life.
Week Ten: 21 graces.
March 15, 2013