- Moments of an awake, alert baby.
- Getting out as a family for the first time (to Babies R Us, nonetheless).
- Visits from girlfriends who knew me as single, married and now as a mother.
- Baby toes.
- Alone time with my husband.
- Getting in a quick, needed nap when the baby naps.
- A Target run to make me feel a sense of normalcy.
- Gift cards to spend on all things baby.
- Starting to get Liam on a sleeping and eating schedule.
- Support from friends who have been there, done that.
- Being kicked out of the house by my husband so that I can get some alone time.
- Putting on actual clothes and feeling good about myself.
- Rocking Liam to sleep.
- Continued generosity from friends and family by way of UPS and FedEx.
- Having uninterrupted time to write.
- Newborn smiles.
- Clean laundry.
- Knowing my mom will be here next week to help out.
- A husband who is supportive of any decision that puts me in a better place.
Week Twelve: 21 graces.
March 29, 2013