- My mother-in-law cleaning our two places to take one more thing off our plate.
- Being able to camp out at my sister-in-law's house while the movers were in and out of our house.
- Babies in just diapers.
- My mother-in-law coming over at night to give us a chance to unpack a few boxes.
- Having a new place to decorate.
- Friends who show up to help us move.
- My sister-in-law walking into the house at just the right time to relive me from a crying baby.
- Taking advantage of a content baby to take a quick shower.
- A cable guy who goes the extra mile.
- A cool spring breeze.
- Unpacking and completing the kitchen.
- Liam "passing" at his one-month appointment.
- Chris now being closer to his office to come home for lunch.
- Going to Target by myself.
- A brand new welcome mat.
- Having time to myself at Starbucks to write for the first time in two weeks.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Making a huge dent in the unpacking process.
- Taking advantage of prepared freezer meals.
- Getting to get out and shop thanks to a napping baby.
Week Fifteen: 21 graces.
April 19, 2013