- A post-pregnancy pedicure with my mom.
- Reuniting with a glass of wine.
- A much-needed coffee date with just my husband while Liam stayed behind with my parents.
- Adult conversation.
- Quality time with my parents.
- Baby baths.
- Liam's happy demeanor after a bath.
- Feeling productive from packing.
- Morning coffee.
- The neighbors surprising us with dinner.
- A brother-in-law who willingly paints our new place.
- Booking a flight to go back home to Texas in May.
- Mia becoming more and more protective of Liam.
- Liam starting to sleep better at night.
- Surprise coffee from my husband.
- Pajama pants.
- Baby snuggles.
- FaceTime with my family.
- Continuing to get surprise gifts at my doorstep.
- Sharing in friends' pregnancies.
- Blooming trees.
Week Fourteen: 21 graces.
April 12, 2013