- Liam's longer stretches of sleep every now and then.
- Warm - but not too warm - weather.
- My sister-in-law watching Liam for a good portion of the day.
- Grocery shopping for the first time in six weeks.
- Our home almost completely unpacked.
- Hanging decor on the walls to make it feel like home.
- Taking an inaugural walk in the stroller.
- Using a car ride to console the baby.
- Having my mom to talk to while driving with a crying baby.
- Watching Liam become more and more alert.
- Liam's love of baths.
- A nice man, seeing me with a stroller and shopping bags, offering to help me out to my car.
- Liam's happy demeanor in the morning.
- Surprising my husband with a mid-morning coffee.
- Getting a large refund on a medical bill just as other medical bills are coming in.
- Being completely healed according to my six-week check-up.
- Alone time.
- That moment when you figure out the baby's different cries.
- Cake pops.
- Long naps for Liam which created long stretches of productivity for me.
- Starbucks iced tea.
Week Sixteen: 21 graces.
April 26, 2013