- Having my own row on the flight to Texas with Liam.
- Swinging into a cool breeze.
- Middle of the night thunderstorms.
- A solo pedicure.
- Being home in Texas.
- Strangers waving at strangers.
- A stranger helping me with a bottle.
- Seeing my baby brother graduate college.
- Being blessed and showered with clothes for both me and Liam from my mom and aunt.
- A safe flight back.
- Liam sleeping the entire flight home.
- A helpful seatmate.
- A good two-month well visit for Liam.
- Mother's Day texts and cards.
- Being greeted with Starbucks at the airport.
- Impromptu help from my mother-in-law.
- Liam on good behavior and all smiles at the doctor's office.
- Nonstop baby smiles in the morning.
- Seeing my sweet friend, Rachel, after two long years.
- An afternoon iced coffee pick-me-up.
- Shaded parking.
Week Nineteen: 21 graces.
May 17, 2013