- A baby who sleeps through errands.
- Getting out on a Saturday as a family.
- Donating our unused items to Goodwill.
- Having our first dinner date alone since baby.
- My mother-in-law being willing to watch Liam.
- Making to do lists.
- Crossing things off to do lists.
- Liam's smiles when he recognizes us.
- Falling into more of a routine.
- Enjoying a much-needed girls' night.
- Air conditioning.
- Dark chocolate.
- Messages in Dove chocolate hearts.
- Friends who take photos of Liam for fun.
- Feeling like Liam is truly loved by our circle of friends.
- Getting back to Bible Study - all three of us.
- Continued visitors.
- Hand-me-downs for Liam.
- A lunch full of blessings with my co-worker.
Week Seventeen: 21 graces.
May 03, 2013