- My husband surprising me with a scheduled pedicure.
- An early morning breakfast date with Chris and Liam.
- Afternoon naps for all three of us.
- Going out with friends as a couple.
- My sweet friend Rachel being back in town after two years away.
- Baby pajamas.
- Seeing other Aggies in Arizona.
- Sorting through pictures that bring back memories.
- Sorting through sweet cards from friends and family.
- Group text messages with my sister and brother.
- Crockpot meals.
- Surprise gifts from Italy courtesy of Casey.
- Baby play dates.
- Spending the morning talking with another new mom.
- Walks in the park before the triple digits set in for the day.
- Liam sleeping two nine-hour stretches this week.
- Keeping frozen cookie dough at the ready.
- Liam sticking to his routine.
- The smell of freshly washed baby laundry.
- New makeup.
- My husband surprising me with a sweet card and book on a random weekday.
Week Twenty: 21 graces.
May 24, 2013