- Starting a marriage devotional that we end with each night.
- Purchasing new appliances.
- Negotiating to save money.
- Our first road trip as a family of three.
- A twenty-degree drop in temperature.
- Candied apples.
- A two-hour drive of only conversation instead of music.
- A three-day weekend.
- An extra day with Chris.
- Liam finding his thumb...
- ...and sleeping ten-hour nights because of it...
- ...for three days straight and counting!
- Evening walks.
- Fresh strawberries.
- Nice customer service phone calls.
- Declaring a "no television" night.
- Seeing my co-workers I've missed.
- Consignment stores.
- Free shipping.
Week Twenty-One: 21 graces.
May 31, 2013