- Hosting a fun shower for Jen and Baby.
- Overhearing "God bless you" exchanged between two customers in line.
- Getting money back for returns.
- A home-cooked meal with friends.
- Having friends with babies who understand having to get up in the middle of dinner to tend to the tears.
- Playing games with those friends once all the babies were in bed.
- The Sunday paper.
- Coming well under budget with groceries.
- Being able to take Liam to daycare while Chris and I were sick with a stomach bug on Monday.
- Chris getting better before me so we weren't both completely helpless.
- The good caretaker qualities in my husband.
- Laying low on Monday and lounging with Chris.
- My mother-in-law coming over Monday night to help with the bedtime routine for Liam.
- Waking up on Tuesday feeling so much better and rested.
- A three-day work week.
- Liam finding his feet...
- ...and "talking" non-stop...
- ...and grabbing on to me as we walk around.
- Babies in beanies.
- A mom's night out with Jen.
Week Twenty-Five: 21 Graces.
June 28, 2013