- Doctor offices who get you in quick...
- ...and pharmacies that do the same.
- Celebrating Father's Day for the first time as a mother.
- Having a dad like mine who is a great father, grandfather and father-in-law to our family.
- Having a dad like Chris for Liam who is fun, patient and helpful with both of us.
- Father's Day brunch with just the three of us.
- Us all taking a nap at the same time thanks to Liam sleeping for a long stretch.
- A movie date - the first movie we've seen in theaters since the week before Liam was born.
- Trying out a new recipe and loving it.
- When leftovers are almost better than the night before.
- Homemade peach crisp.
- Treating my co-workers two little girls to milkshakes.
- Liam looking for me when he hears my voice.
- Weekly FaceTime chats between Liam and my family.
- Having a much overdue Skype date with my sweet friend, Brittany, who had her first baby just 18 days after Liam.
- Mia keeping watch during our evening routine of bath, bottle and bed.
- Little boy clothes.
- Clean laundry.
- Liam successfully lifting his head during tummy time.
- How excited Liam gets when we peek over his crib in the morning.
- Settling into a consistent morning routine.
Week Twenty-Four: 21 graces.
June 21, 2013