- Friends providing a guest bed for our sleeping baby so we could enjoy time with those friends.
- Outdoor patios.
- Someone at church stopping by to check on me as I held a crying baby outside.
- Surprise flowers and a card from my husband.
- Overhearing a manager compliment a new employee.
- Walking through a bookstore for the first time in months.
- Finding my favorite author on the clearance rack.
- Mid-afternoon latte.
- A baby who sleeps straight through errands.
- Lunch with the expecting Jen.
- Another play date with a friend and her twin boys.
- Talking through baby "stuff" with other new moms.
- Budget talks.
- The convenience and ease of the iPhone camera.
- Dr. Pepper Ten.
- Liam having a good first day at daycare...
- ...and me having a good first day back at work.
- Working for people who are flexible with my schedule and family needs.
- Great Ebay deals.
Week Twenty-Two: 21 graces.
June 07, 2013