- Overalls on a baby boy.
- Finding great Ikea "as-is" deals.
- A store employee offering a comfy chair for me to sit with Liam.
- Finding Toms for Liam for $20.
- Dinner out with my mom.
- Getting to go out on a long date - dinner and a movie - with Chris.
- Seeing a movie in the theater.
- Conversations about our future, both near and far.
- Sleeping in an extra hour.
- Sleepy cuddles from Liam.
- Having my mom in town to help...
- ...especially in the early mornings.
- A morning dip in the pool.
- A baby who is easy to get out with.
- Starbucks' treat receipts.
- My dad transferring his Southwest points to me.
- Making myself get out with Liam after work to spend time with girlfriends.
- Waiters who let me order off the kids' menu.
- Phone calls with my brother in LA.
- A clean bill of health from the dentist.
Week Twenty-Eight: 21 graces.
July 19, 2013