- Front row parking on a hot summer day.
- Visits from two sweet friends back to back on one afternoon.
- Time out with girls.
- Girl conversations.
- Pouring rain...
- ...that brought "cooler" weather. (As in 90's instead of 100's.)
- Liam doing well in the church nursery...
- ...so we could attend church alone as a couple for the first time in months.
- Sharing our birth story with a class of expecting parents.
- My husband willfully offering to iron a new outfit for me on Monday morning after I spilled coffee all over the first one.
- Waking up before Liam...
- ...and getting a shower before the morning routine starts.
- Liam getting easier and easier to take on quick errands.
- My husband letting me use the free drink coupon at Starbucks.
- Unknowingly having a free meal reward for my lunch.
- Chips and guacamole.
- Waking up to thunder.
- New opportunities at work.
- Connecting one-on-one with co-workers.
- Being able to pray and worship at work.
- Liam being big and strong enough for me to carry him on my hip.
Week Twenty-Nine: 21 graces.
July 26, 2013