- Posting items on Craiglist and having offers by the next morning.
- A cheap date (with the baby) for burgers and sno-cones.
- Cleaning out our storage unit we got once we moved...
- ...and cutting that expense out of our monthly budget.
- Introducing Liam to the bouncer; he loves it.
- My dad flying safely back to Texas. (He flew into San Francisco for a layover and was landing just as the plane crash happened.)
- A fresh croissant.
- Gifted diapers lasting us at least four months so far.
- Wandering Hobby Lobby with a happy baby.
- A lunch out with my co-workers.
- Doubling meals when cooking so we can take advantage of the extra meal weeks later.
- A cloudy day.
- When I find another pair of my pants that fit again post-pregnancy.
- A baby who can nap anywhere and everywhere.
- My mom getting on an earlier flight to come visit.
- Leaving Liam with my mom while I was at work and getting picture updates throughout the day.
- Liam finally sleeping in until his usual time after waking up in the middle of the night four days in a row.
- Making future plans with friends.
- My brother surviving his first week in LA.
- Getting to sleep in an extra hour.
- Extra help in the mornings.
Week Twenty-Seven: 21 graces.
July 12, 2013