- Making a night out for ourselves.
- Liam taking a second nap between feedings.
- A sweet friend bringing me lunch and hanging out on my day off.
- Recaulked tubs - like new!
- Doctor offices that fit you in within the day.
- A short work week.
- Listening to iTunes with a glass of wine.
- My brother and dad making it safely to Arizona...
- ...and one night early after driving sixteen hours from Houston to Phoenix.
- Having extra time with both of them.
- Seeing their interactions with Liam.
- Having extra help (and hands) with Liam.
- A delicious Fourth of July spread.
- My dad fixing our stubborn gate.
- Celebrating one year since finding out we were pregnant.
- Freezing leftovers for later.
- Having a nurse on call.
- Overcast skies.
- A sewing lesson from a friend.
- Finding a cycling book as a random surprise for Chris.
Week Twenty-Six: 21 graces.
July 05, 2013