- Having a pool day with my mom's best friend who was in town.
- Grabbing coffee with a friend who holds Liam while I try to get a bite to eat.
- Finding great deals at the secret Tom's Warehouse Sale in town.
- The second monthly game night with friends.
- Early morning goodbye kisses from Chris.
- Meeting a fellow Aggie who crossed paths with my late grandfather.
- Meeting another Aggie couple with a baby the same age as Liam.
- Having a reaffirming conversation with Chris about our future plans.
- Knowing exactly what God wants me to pray about.
- A baby who puts himself to sleep after rolling around his crib smiling and laughing.
- A surprise late dinner from Chick-fil-a.
- My dad booking my mom a flight to come visit again.
- Cashing in on my free Starbucks reward drink and making it a venti.
- A sweet mom offering to babysit Liam and us taking her up on it.
- A few girls throwing together a spontaneous get-together after work and me throwing Liam's stuff in a bag and getting there.
- Chris coming home earlier than expected.
- Having a Keurig at work.
- My dad booking a flight for me and Liam to introduce him to his Mississippi family in a month.
- Blessing my husband with a surprise lunch.
- Liam learning "kisses."
- Having a supportive co-worker.
Week Thirty: 21 graces.
August 02, 2013