- Driving behind an Aggie's car.
- My mom coming in town to watch Liam while we get away for twenty-four hours alone.
- Getting a creekside upgrade at our resort.
- Stepping into the fresh, cold creek water.
- Hearing nothing but rushing water.
- Visiting a local winery.
- Eating juicy grapes right off the vine.
- FaceTiming with Liam.
- Waking up to pouring rain.
- Being able to go back to sleep when I woke up too early because there was no one waiting for me.
- Liam being cuddly and sleepy before his minor surgery.
- A successful surgery where everything went just as expected.
- Sweet nurses who take care of these babies.
- My mom staying with him at our house while he recovered so we could go to work and he could get extra attention.
- Liam bouncing back.
- Umbrella strollers.
- My dad having an all-expense paid conference to Phoenix of all places.
- Taking advantage of the amenities at the hotel where my parents stayed.
- Having a glass of wine with my mom.
- Holding a new baby for a mom at an event at work so she could enjoy a baby-free breakfast.
- Chris having plenty of PTO time to spend time with Liam at home until he's ready to go back to daycare.
Week Thirty-Four: 21 graces.
August 31, 2013