- Waking up to cleaned-up dishes and bottles.
- Saving 50% on groceries thanks to couponing.
- Having breakfast and coffee with new friends.
- Friends who love on and hold our baby.
- Having Chris back to a normal schedule...
- ...and getting a reprieve from solo-parenting.
- A surprise birthday dinner from girlfriends.
- Being showered with birthday cards.
- Fresh sunflowers in a glass pitcher.
- Homemade cake from a sweet, talented friend.
- Going to "Moms' Night Out" with Jen.
- Receiving a swag bag of coupons and goodies.
- Getting a daybed from Ikea to turn Liam's nursery into a guest room and nursery combo.
- Staying up late, but using teamwork to get it built.
- Liam being a flexible sleeper no matter where he ends up.
- Donating our unused musical instruments to a school.
- Saving money by purchasing consignment clothes...
- ...and making money by consigning my clothes.
- Giving myself permission to take vacation day.
- Falling asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.
- Treating myself to a Dr. Pepper.
Week Thirty-One: 21 graces.
August 09, 2013