- A date night provided by a sweet family friend who watched Liam.
- Using coupons to pay for dinner (and literally only paying for drinks and the tip).
- Christian-based financial advisement.
- Quickly knocking out errands with Liam tagging along.
- Having a couple who is expecting their first over for dinner to talk all things babies.
- Receiving wise advice on selling/trading one of our cars (from a dealer nonetheless).
- All three of us in a laughing fit.
- Liam putting himself to sleep at night once he hits the crib.
- Using my lunch break to run baby-free errands.
- Liam sitting in the cart at Target (which is so much easier!).
- Catching a Cops marathon on T.V. after work.
- Listening to the new John Mayer album over and over.
- Restaurants that let grown adults order kids' meals.
- Seeing Liam's first tooth right there.
- Liam being an official sitter.
- Getting my sewing machine in the mail thanks to birthday money.
- Hand-me-downs for Liam to to grow into.
- Starting Bible Study up again after a summer hiatus.
- A Starbucks gift card from my brother- and sister-in-law to allow myself to splurge on morning coffee.
- Liam rocking back and forth on his hands and knees as a (somewhat scary but somewhat proud) sign we might have a crawler sooner than we think.
Week Thirty-Three: 21 graces.
August 23, 2013