- Snuggling with Liam in the morning so we can each get an extra hour of sleep.
- Liam's evening antics and giggles.
- Hosting a successful event at work...
- ...and receiving encouraging messages about it.
- A breakfast with friends.
- Jen having a sweet baby girl.
- Holding a newborn again.
- A hopefully permanent drop in temperatures.
- A spontaneous lunch date with Chris.
- Watching episodes of Parenthood in bed to end the evenings.
- Cleaning out clutter.
- Hot tea.
- My husband surprising me at work with treats and a card before he left to go out of town for the weekend...
- ...and his impeccable timing of doing so when there were technical issues at work needing attention.
- Friendly baristas.
- Liam's joyful attitude in the morning.
- An evening alone with wine and tiramisu.
- A dog who stays by my side.
Week Thirty-Eight: 21 graces.
September 27, 2013