- The spirit of college football.
- Celebrating at a baby shower with other couples.
- A baby who is easy to run errands with.
- An extra unexpected discount.
- Liam's "conversations" in the back seat.
- Putting a big work event past me.
- The atmosphere of working around kids.
- Liam laughing with me in the middle of the night (which made that middle of the night wake-up call more bearable).
- People's willingness to help.
- Friendly baristas who ask me about my day in more depth.
- Liam's earlier bedtime.
- A great report from his doctor at his six-month check-up.
- My husband helping me out at work early in the morning.
- Almost daily FaceTime sessions with Juney.
- Coming to the end of a hectic, scattered two weeks. (I'm glad to have my brain back.)
- Learning my own heart.
- Refreshing showers right before bed.
- A flexible daycare.
- My internal alarm clock waking me up when my real one doesn't.
- Finding out my sweet friend Jen is having her baby any moment now.
Week Thirty-Seven: 21 graces.
September 21, 2013