- Waking up to the sound of rain.
- Pouring, gushing rain.
- Seeing kids' excitement because of the rain.
- Spontaneous evening walks...
- ...due to the fall-like temperatures.
- A Sunday lunch with a sweet, fun couple...
- ...and Liam sleeping most of the way through it.
- Liam's joy.
- A typically non-cuddly baby wanting to cuddle.
- Daycare workers who look out for my son's best interests.
- Feeding Liam solids for the first time.
- Anonymous gifts.
- Turning to prayer.
- My husband's successes.
- A Bible Study lesson speaking directly to what's on my heart.
- Using the lesson to send an encouraging message to others.
- Liam starting to go to bed just a tad earlier and sleeping just a bit later, allowing more time for us.
- Reminiscing on September 11, 2001 and praying for those who lost someone loved.
- Scheduling alone time for myself early in the week...
- ...and taking that time to write, reflect and be.
Week Thirty-Six: 21 graces.
September 13, 2013