- My dad buying me and Liam a flight to see his extended family.
- Surviving two days of flying with an infant.
- Patient passengers.
- Seeing my grandmother for the first time in three years.
- The familiarity of her house.
- Liam sleeping in late because of the time change.
- Liam taking longer naps due to playing hard.
- The first Aggie game of the season.
- Receiving lots of Aggie gear for me, Liam and Chris courtesy of my sister.
- Finally meeting my sister's boyfriend.
- Swinging on the same bench from when I was little.
- Seeing all of the extended family from Mississippi.
- Taking a nap with no alarm set.
- A quiet evening with a good conversation.
- Choosing to pray for others who I think did something wrong instead of immediately judge.
- Winning lots of new pajamas on eBay for our long-legged baby.
- Finding steals and deals at Kohls.
- Starting the first official Bible study.
- Having a crib in place for Liam at Bible Study.
- Bringing lunch to and talking pregnancy with my almost-due friend, Jen.
Week Thiry-Five: 21 graces.
September 07, 2013