- Organized packing.
- A baby who thankfully napped on the two flights to Texas.
- Being able to have baby items waiting on us in Texas when we arrive.
- Seeing Liam being loved on by family.
- Weather that is ten degrees cooler.
- Hearing a great message at my home church.
- Liam's ease of going to the new-for-him church nursery.
- Lazy family Sundays of BBQ and hanging out on the back porch.
- An all-day shopping affair with my mom, aunt and Liam.
- Trying on clothes while someone else holds Liam.
- Liam being treated to new clothes and pajamas.
- Myself being treated to belated birthday gifts by my aunt.
- How Liam stares at me until I look at him, and then his hilarious laugh and smile once I do.
- Tex-Mex - nothing like it.
- Having helping hands for five days straight.
- Extra helpful passengers on the plane.
- Feeling God's favor on me.
- A couple of down days at work as I come off of vacation.
- An encouraging email from a sweet friend.
- Lunch delivered to me from my husband.
- Fall weather officially arriving.
Week Forty: 21 graces.
October 11, 2013