- Unexpected, but intentional family time.
- Having an ER nurse assigned to Liam who used to work at a children's hospital.
- Having friends you can call for medical advice...
- ...and who check in on you afterwards.
- Attending a refreshing marriage workshop.
- Enjoying our first relaxed Saturday in a long time.
- A sleepy baby giving us more time to be productive during the day.
- Cheering on Chris in his bike race...
- ...and seeing friends at the same time.
- My husband's friend drive way out of his way to greet him at the race.
- Cool mornings, but warm afternoons.
- An early Christmas gift for Liam from my parents,
- An overdue chiropractor visit.
- Getting to lay low because Liam was sick...
- ...which made him an extra cuddly baby.
- Having a scheduled bedtime for Liam which makes the nights so much easier.
- Carving out errand time in the weekend.
- Amazon finds.
- Gentlemen who still hold the door open for others.
- Liam's big grin when I pick him up from daycare.
Week Forty-One: 21 graces.
October 19, 2013