- Meaningful conversations with middle school kids.
- Having enough ingredients on hand to throw together a last minute meal.
- Catching up on past seasons of Parenthood as our "thing" to do together.
- Turning a failed pumpkin patch visit (the line was 100 people deep) into a fun afternoon out.
- Being able to feed Liam table food at restaurants.
- Accommodating waiters.
- Seeing a good friend off to follow God's will for her life...
- ...and receiving a sweet and encouraging letter from her.
- The church nursery.
- Opening up.
- Fighting past demons.
- An accommodating Bible Study.
- Liam's love and curiosity for the other girls.
- My husband making it a priority to stop by Bible Study even after a busy evening.
- Good, productive "life chats" with my husband.
- Getting to stop by to see Jen and baby Z.
- Working together to clean the house.
- Seeing Liam's "class picture" form his daycare. (Too funny.)
- Working close enough to each other that my husband and I can take spontaneous lunch dates.
- Remembering to turn the focus on our little family of three.
- Having a happy, joyful morning baby.
Week Forty-Two: 21 graces.
October 25, 2013