- Cloudy mornings making for dark rooms.
- Cheap wine and store-bought cake.
- Going to bed extra early.
- Friends who willingly come watch Liam for an hour...
- ...so I can get an overdue haircut.
- A sweet FaceTime conversation with a dear friend and her six-month-old.
- A playdate with another mama and her twin boys.
- Free coffee.
- Eating donuts at 5 p.m.
- Chris coming home safely from a weekend away.
- Rocking the baby on the breezy porch early in the evening...
- ...and him falling sound asleep in my arms.
- Live music.
- Specifically, John Mayer's live music.
- Outdoor concert venues in October.
- My mother-in-law watching Liam and surprising us with a clean house.
- A steal of a deal on baby clothes.
- The anticipation of going to visit home this weekend.
- A wonderful lunch and conversation with my sister-in-law.
- Easy weeknight dinners.
- Liam sleeping all the way through the night once again after a week of randomly waking up in the middle of night.
Week Thirty-Nine: 21 graces.
October 04, 2013