- A three-day weekend.
- Celebrating one-year-old twins at Liam's "first" birthday party.
- Seeing a friend's new baby girl.
- Game night with good friends.
- The pack-and-play.
- Starting the work week on a Tuesday.
- Friends who intercede through prayer on your behalf...
- ...and check in often.
- Having go-to friends for advice on all things baby.
- Taking things off my plate...
- ...and being okay with it.
- The freshness of rearranged furniture.
- Rare baby snuggles.
- Homemade cookies.
- A sweet Thanksgiving "happy" package from my parents for us and Liam.
- Another sweet, random, surprise gift from Casey.
- Using coupons to get great deals.
- Cloudy mornings.
- Blackout curtains.
- A productive post-work afternoon.
- Finished, overdue laundry.
Week Forty-Five: 21 graces.
November 15, 2013