- The simple things that make kids happy.
- Attending a seminar to learn how to study Scripture...
- ...and getting some good girlfriend time in with Jen.
- Getting to snuggle her six-week-old baby.
- Coming home to a clean house and finished laundry.
- Beautiful weather that has stayed put.
- A forced lazy morning due to a sick husband.
- Walking the mall with an easily distracted baby.
- The ease of Cheerios for a snack and distraction.
- Ordering one taco but getting three in the bag.
- Having dinner brought to us on a whim.
- A helpful, Christian financial adviser.
- Editing manuscripts of writers who are more talented than they know.
- Giving myself grace to skip a night out.
- Pulling off second-day hair.
- Facetime dates with Juney.
- Super cheap coffee with a coupon.
- Setting goals...
- ...and completing one already.
- The satisfaction of finally organizing and storing Liam's outgrown clothes...
- ...and reliving the memories of when he was extra little.
Week Forty-Four: 21 graces.
November 08, 2013