- Having lunch with another new mom.
- Seeing a book I helped edit in actual "book" form.
- Encouraging freelance editing clients.
- Attending "friendsgiving."
- Sharing babies.
- Being able to have a late night at friends' houses thanks to the pack-n-play.
- Attending a new church with friends.
- A day of family time just by running errands.
- Buy one, get one free coffee.
- Looking at the final edits of family photos taken and loving every last one of them.
- Receiving more editing opportunities.
- Baby giggle.
- How Liam is starting to recognize certain words and what they mean.
- Sharing resources.
- Hearing kids worship.
- An overcast sky.
- A new opportunity for my husband.
- Going to Target alone with no agenda.
- Hot chocolate in the evening.
- Falling asleep to rain...
- ...and waking up to the same rain.
Week Forty-Six: 21 graces.
November 22, 2013