- My husband's willingness to come home early and man the baby so I can get things done.
- A game night that turned into a conversation-until-midnight night.
- Testing out homemade wine.
- Friends who love on our baby.
- People who step up to volunteer.
- Being thanked and appreciated.
- Finally making it to the pumpkin patch.
- Seeing Liam's eyes widen with discovery.
- Enjoying lunch outdoors.
- Having a day off of work to relax with Liam.
- A long afternoon nap for the both of us.
- Giving myself grace to not cook dinner...
- ...and giving myself grace to forgo a costume for Liam this year...
- ...but still dressing him up in black and orange thanks to Halloween clearance deals.
- A community that prays.
- Friends who speak truth.
- Celebrating babies.
- Cooking a Halloween meal of chili and cornbread, a tradition since I was a little kid.
- Officially cool, chilly, breezy fall weather.
- Having lunch dates with my husband to make up for the lack of real dates.
- A relaxing Halloween night sans trick-or-treating.
Week Forty-Three: 21 graces.
November 01, 2013