- Having friends over for a fun evening at home.
- Celebrating my husband's birthday.
- Rocking a baby to sleep (who typically likes to be put straight in the crib).
- Having lunch on a restaurant patio in December.
- An overdue date night.
- Treating myself to new pajamas.
- Making a family breakfast (for the first time in ages).
- Finishing Christmas shopping with plenty of time to spare.
- The three of us sleeping in.
- Front row parking spots multiple stops in a row.
- Receiving gifts.
- Grateful receivers.
- Liam being showered with Christmas gifts, and seeing his excitement over new toys.
- Complimentary bagels on a hectic morning.
- Being with other women in a truth-filled, honest setting.
- Hearing the Christmas story from a different angle.
- My husband surprising me with hot chocolate.
- Crawling into bed at the end of a long day.
- Quick and efficient doctor appointments.
- Feeling relief at the end of the day.
Week Fifty: 21 graces.
December 21, 2013