- Sending Christmas cards off to family and friends...
- ...and receiving them in the mail.
- My husband having a good first day at a new job (and career!).
- Being treated to lunch at a staff Christmas party.
- Having a family day.
- A spontaneous evening visit from friends.
- Warm soup.
- Liam sleeping in and letting his mama sleep in.
- Taking Liam to the zoo for the first time...
- ...and having good one-on-one time with a fellow mama.
- Seeing God's creation through animals.
- A husband who takes care of the middle-of-the-night "messes."
- Liam's excitement at bath time.
- Random, encouraging emails.
- My husband getting to stay home with Liam for a day...
- ...and FaceTiming me at work.
- A last-minute night out with friends and our babies.
- Finding great deals for Christmas gifts.
- Christmas music.
- Laughing with Liam before bedtime.
- Starting a new devotional for the Christmas season and new year.
Week Forty-Nine: 21 graces.
December 13, 2013